Today, I will be doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Nigerian Jollof Rice.
If you have any burning questions about preparing this recipe, ask me below and I will try my best to answer it.
Index of the Questions
Click on the links to go to the answers:
- How do I get the smoky Party Jollof Rice flavour? Click here, here and here.
- How do I get the classic Nigerian Jollof Rice taste? Click here, here and here.
- How do I calculate the quantity of rice for a large crowd. Click here for answers.
- Which pots do you use so that the rice will not burn or become soggy? You need original stainless steel pots click here and here for answers.
- How do I cook a popping reddish Jollof Rice? Click here for the answer.
- How can I cook Nigerian Jollof Rice that does not burn? Click here.
- What is the difference between tatashe and red bell pepper when used in Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click here and here.
- What type of rice is best for Jollof Rice? Click here.
- What do you think about adding butter or margarine to Jollof Rice? Click here.
- Can I bake my Jollof Rice? Click here.
- What flavour of stock cubes should I use? Click here.
- How do I get the classic texture of Jollof Rice? Click here.
How to Cook Nigerian Jollof Rice: Video
♥ ♥ ♥